Mass Flowmeters and Controllers
This category contains sensors that indicate flow rate for low flow systems. The mass flowmeters monitor flow, pressure, and temperature. Some products are programmable.
Gas Flowmeter Selection Guide
- Series GFM
- Flow Range Up to 1000 L/min, Pressures Up to 500 psi, NIST Traceable
Gas Mass Flow Meter combines a straight tube sensor with a restrictor flow element. Flow rates are not affected by temperature and pressure variations.
- Series GFC
- Flow Range Up to 1000 L/min, Pressures Up to 1000 psi, NIST Traceable
Gas Mass Flow Controllers combines a straight tube sensor with a restrictor flow element. Applications include gas flow measurement, film deposition, and process equipment.
- Series DMF
- Programmable, RS485 Interface, Up To 500 psig, ±1% Accuracy
Digital Mass Flow Controller is designed with straight tube sensors with restrictor flow elements. Can be programmed for various control functions. Features an auto tune function.
- Series GFM2
- ±1% FS, Programmable Relays
Gas Mass Flow Meter is ideal for measurement of flow rates in a variety of gases. Two relay outputs and programmable totalizer that indicates total gas quantity.
- Series GFM3
- Flow Monitoring, Push-Button Configuration
Gas Mass Flow Meter is ideal for measurement of flow rates of a wide variety of gases. Standard LCD and four button keypad.