Series QV Quick-View® Valve Position Indicator/Switch
Ultra-Low Cost, Compact, Backlit, Corrosion Resistant
The QUICK-VIEW® Rotary Valve Position Indicators, now UL and CSA rated, are produced by Proximity with up to four individual mechanical or proximity switches. The QUICK-VIEW® indicator is also available with optional backlighting.
- Rotary or linear valve indication
- Industrial damper position monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Minimum Rotation Travel - switches only:
- Maximum Rotation Travel - switches only:
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 180°F (-40 to 82°C).
- Switch Type:
- Electrical SPDT Switch Ratings:
- QV-X1XXXX: 10A @ 125/250 VAC; 0.5A @ 125 VDC, 10A @ 24 VDC mech. switch; QV-X2XXXX: 1A @ 125 VAC; 1A @ 24 VDC mech. switch; QV-X3XXXX: 2A @ 125 VAC; 2A @ 30 VDC prox. switch; QV-X4XXXX: 5-25 VDC NAMUR sensor; QV-X5XXXX: 10-30 VDC INDUCTIVE sensor; QV-X6XXXX: 10A @ 125/250 VAC mech. switch.
- Lighting Supply Voltage:
- 28 VDC.
- Enclosure Material:
- Polycarbonate housing and conduit.
- Conduit Entrance:
- One 3/4" NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4, 4X. Optional explosion-proof, rated: Class I, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Groups F & G; Div. 2.
- Maximum Altitude:
- 2000 m (6560 ft).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA, cUL, UL.
- The lowest cost position indication
- Extremely compact design
- Easily interchangeable with key competition
- Backlighting option available for maximum visibility
- Quick-View® indicator and mounting kits, including NAMUR kits, are stocked for fast delivery
- Hazardous location option
- Flame retardant
- UV protection
|EXAMPLE||QV||1||3||01||0||0||EX||Series QV-130100-EX Quick-View® Valve Position Indicator/Switch, one 3A reed switch, direct drive, with UL approval for hazardous locations.|
|SERIES||QV||Quick-View® Valve Position Indicator/Switch|
10A Snap Switch
1A Gold Contact Switch
3A Reed Switch
5-25 VDC Namur Sensor
10-30 VDC Inductive Sensor
10A Snap Switch, High Temperature
28 VDC Lights
Standard (Open Closed)
Upside Down (Open Closed)
UL (Canada only) Approval for Hazardous Locations (Std UL [US & CA] General Location)
Inductive Sensor P+F NBB2-V3-E0
Inductive Sensor P+F NBB2-V3-E2
Inductive Sensor P+F NBB2-V3-Z4
Inductive Sensor P+F NBB2-V3-Z5
- How many different size housings does Proximity provide for position indication? How many switches in a single housing?
- Two sizes: 2-switch and 4-switch housings.
- What two basic types of position indication are provided with the Proximity position indicator?
- Visual (mechanical) and electrical.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.