Series IPV Air Hammer
Single Impacting Type
Series IPV Air Hammer (single impact model) focuses on a limited target. Other equipment of the target is minimally affected by it. It is often applied onto a pipe or clean elbow in a tank filled with humidity or low specific gravity material.
HOW IT OPERATES
The IPV series air hammer contains a powerful magnet inside the hammer. The hammer and magnet are tightly closed before activation. As the inlet air pressure gets higher than the force, this tightens the hammer and magnet. The hammer and magnet will separate and cause more strength for impact power. The spring will bring the hammer back to the initial position automatically after the impact. By doing this, the air pressure will be released and the strength of the air pressure will be delivered to the target impact container. It will help to smooth the flow and prevent accumulation inside the container.
- Bin vents
- Bag houses
- Dust collectors
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limit:
- 212ºF (100ºC).
- Noise Level Range:
- 60-75 dBA.
- Supply Pressure:
- 43.5 to 87 psi (3 to 6 bar).
- Air Consumption:
- See chart on Catalog page.
- Air Connection:
- 1/4" BSPT female with 1/4" OD push to connect adapter on IPV-1, IPV-2 and IPV-3. 3/8" BSPT female with 3/8" push to connect adapter on IPV-4. Also includes muffler for exhaust port.
- High strength aluminum housing
- Impact force and interval timing can be adjusted as needed
- Magnetic hammer stores magnetic strength to increase the piston’s impact power
- Includes muffler for exhaust port
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.