Series PRV Pneumatic Roller Vibrator
Prevent Material Jams
Series PRV Pneumatic Roller Vibrators have a high vibration frequency feature that can prevent material jams in pipe delivery. It can also be applied for bridge-break or concrete injection operation conditions. The special aluminum body is equipped with a roller and ring with multi-nozzles. It is tightly closed by plastic side covers. Vibration is caused when the roller pushed by compressed air runs in a rotary motion to produce centrifugal force.
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limit:
- 212°F (100°C).
- Noise Level Range:
- 75-100 dBA.
- Supply Pressure:
- 29 to 87 psi (2 to 6 bar).
- Air Consumption:
- See chart on Catalog Page.
- Air Connection:
- 1/8" BSPT female with 1/4" OD push to connect adapter on PRV-1. 1/4" BSPT female with 1/4" OD push to connect adapter on PRV-2 and PRV-3. 3/8" BSPT female with 3/8" OD push to connect adapter on PRV-4.
- Special aluminum body is small in size and light-weight.
- Frequency and amplitude of vibration can be adjusted as required.
- The strongest vibration force driven by rollers among the same size products.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.