Model F7-MLK Multi-Level Switch Kit
One or Two Station Level Switch, Vertically Mount
The MODEL F7-MLK Multi-Level Switch Kit provides a customized level system to suit specific application requirements. The F7-MLK Multi-Level Switch Kit contains all the components necessary for the design and fabrication of a 1 or 2 station level switch for pipe plug mounting. User can customize stem length (maximum 36"), actuation point, distance between floats, and lead wire lengths. The switch kit is ideal for general purpose, low specific gravity, gas and oil applications. Model F7-MLK includes two
level stations (switch, tube, and Buna-N float), two brass extension tubes 12" length, four brass tube unions, one end fitting, and one mounting plug.
- General purpose level monitoring
- Gas and oil
- Low specific gravity applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials (Float/Stem):
- Temperature Limits:
- 221°F (105°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 150 psig (10 bar).
- Switch Type:
- SPST, N.O. or N.C.
- Electrical Rating:
- 60 Watts: 0.4 A @ 220 VAC, 0.5 A @ 110 VAC, 0.2 A @ 120 VDC, 0.5 A @ 24 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- 22 AWG X 72" (183 cm) leads.
- Process Connection:
- 2" male NPT pipe plug.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Up to 30° angle from vertical.
- Stem Length:
- 36" (91 cm) max.; 11" (27.94 cm) min.
- Tube/Fitting Size:
- 1/2" OD.
- Minimum Specific Gravity:
- 3.5 lb (1.6 kg).
- Customize stem length (max: 36"; min: 11"), actuation point, distance between floats, and lead wire lengths
- Includes two level stations (switch, tube, and Buna-N float), two brass extension tubes 12" length, four brass tube unions, one end fitting, and one mounting plug
- Why is the minimum specific gravity important on the float level switches?
- If a medium has a lower s.g. than the rated minimum for a float, the float will sink through the media and the switch will not operate.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.