Series F7-MQ Quick-Ship Multi-Station Level Switch
Fast Delivery, Customized, Up to Four Actuation Levels
The SERIES F7-MQ Quick-Ship Multi-Station Level Switches provides a customized
level switch to meet application requirements. Switches can be configured with up
to four different control points and stem lengths up to 72" (1.82 m). Stems and floats
are available in 316 SS or brass, SPST or SPDT switches, and choice of mountings.
- Water level monitoring
- Oil level control
- Tank level control
- Diesel level monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Temperature Limits:
- F1 and F2 with water: 0 to 180°F (-18 to 82°C); oil: -40 to 230°F (-40 to 110°C); F3: -40 to 300°F (-40 to 149°C).
- Electrical Connections:
- 24" (61 cm) free leads; #22 AWG TFE and #18 AWG polymeric.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertical ±30°.
- Customized level indication quickly and affordably
- Rugged construction with multiple options yielding exceptional versatility
- Capable of supporting larger, more buoyant floats
- Durable construction asserts long reliability in contaminated or turbulent media
|EXAMPLE||F7-MQ||B||2||4||F1||1||03.25||06.50||09.75||15.00||24.00||20||Series F7-MQB2-4F11-03.25-06.50-09.75-15.00-24.00-20 Quick-Ship Multi-Station Level Switch, brass with beryllium copper stops, 1/2" NPT, 4 switch points, Buna-N float, min. s.g. 0.75, max. pressure 150 psi, SPST, .17A @ 120VAC, L4 set point distance 3.25", L3 set point distance 6.5", L2 set point distance 9.75", L1 set point distance 15", 24" overall length, with 20' lead wire.|
|SERIES||F7-MQ||Quick-Ship Multi-Station Level Switch|
|STEM & CONN.
|Brass with Beryllium Copper Stops
316SS with SS Armco PH-15-7MO Stops
|1/2" NPT (float F2 and F3 only)
1-1/4" NPT (float F1 only)
2" NPT (float F2 and F3 only)
|1 Switch Point
2 Switch Points
3 Switch Points
4 Switch Points
|Buna-N, Min. S.G. 0.75, Max. Pressure 150 psi (10.3 bar)
Buna-N, Min. S.G. 0.55, Max. Pressure 150 psi (10.3 bar)
316SS, Min. S.G. 0.75, Max. Pressure 750 psi (51.7 bar)
|SPST NO, .17 A @ 120 VAC
SPST NC, .8 A @ 120 VAC
SPDT, .17 A @ 120 VAC
NO switch is standard. For NC place and "*" after the corresponding set point distance in the model number.
|00.00||In inches referenced from bottom of connection. Example: 03.25 would be 3.25" from the bottom of the process connection.|
|00.00||In inches referenced from bottom of connection. Example: 06.50 would be 6.50" from the bottom of the process connection.|
|00.00||In inches referenced from bottom of connection. Example: 09.75 would be 9.75" from the bottom of the process connection.|
|00.00||In inches referenced from bottom of connection. Example: 15.00 would be 15" from the bottom of the process connection.|
|00.00||Maximum overall length of 72" (1.82 m). Minimum length is L1 + D.|
|Junction Box for Wire Leads, NEMA 4
Lead Wire Length (in feet)
- Why is the minimum specific gravity important on the float level switches?
- If a medium has a lower s.g. than the rated minimum for a float, the float will sink through the media and the switch will not operate.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.