Series FSW2 Free-Floating Level Switch
Designed for Industrial Applications, Mercury-Free, Self Counter-Weighted
The SERIES FSW2 Free-Floating Cable Floate Level Switch is a mercury-free self counter-weighted floating switch designed for the automation of pumps, specifically filling and draining of tanks, wells, and reservoirs. The FSW2 body is free of any irregularities making it ideal for use in sewage water applications. The polypropylene body consists of a double airtight chamber with high-pressure melted polypropylene re-injection sealing to ensure a perfect seal against infiltration. Cable hangers are available to suit a variety of mounting applications. Featuring CE approval and optional cables available that include higher chemical compatibility, high temperature durability, oil resistance, and drinking water suitability. Contact factory for piggyback plug option, and cable length options ranging from 10' to 70' (3.04 to 21.34 m).
- Wastewater level monitoring
- Tank level control
- High or low level alarm
- Municipal wastewater control
- Industrial wastewater control
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids, slurries.
- Wetted Materials:
- Enclosure: Polypropylene; Cable: PVC.
- Operating Temperature::
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 29 psi (2 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Switch Type:
- See model chart on catalog page.
- Electrical Rating:
- 10 (8) A @ 250 VAC.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Shipping Weight:
- Enclosure: 2.4 lb (1100 g); Cable: 0.77 oz (21.27 g) per ft.
- Agency Approval:
- Body is free of any irregularities allowing substances to effortlessly glide off and consists of a double airtight chamber with high-pressure melted polypropylene re-injection sealing to ensure a perfect seal reducing maintenance events
- High reliability with mercury-free, magnetic, mechanical internal design
- Economical pricing with multiple option available for increased versatility
- Seamless installation with self-counterweighted body and cable hangers to suit a variety of mounting applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
(Dimensions:14.9" x 4.1" x 3.0", 1.0 lb.)
|EXAMPLE||FSW2||O||N||P||N||20||FSW2-ONPN-20, Free floating sewage water level switch, PVC cable, SPST, NO, 20 ft (6.1m) cable|
|SERIES||FSW2*||Free Floating Cable Float Switch 2|
Normally Open (SPST) Emptying Function
Normally Closed (SPST) Filling Function
No Ground Wire
PVC Polyvinyl Chloride 05W-F
Neoprene Rubber Compound EM2 Quality H07BN4-F
Rubber Compound EM7 Quality H07BN4-F
EDPM Ethylene Propylene ACS 07RN8-F
|PIGGY BACK PLUG||
No Piggy Back Plug
Piggy Back Plug
- The catalog page for the CFS2 level switches states, "Optional cables available include those with drinking water suitability." Which cable should I specify for use in a drinking water application?
- Our cables that are compatible with drinking water must be purchased in quantities of 1000pcs. The cables we carry in stock that have a minimum order quantity of 1 pc are not drinking water approved.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.