Series MBLT Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter
Only 0.63" (16 mm) in Diameter, Perfect for Wells and Boreholes, Up to ±0.10% Accuracy
The MBLT Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter is only 0.63" in diameter making it ideal for level monitoring in well and borehole applications. Constructed for years of trouble free service, the MBLT has a welded 316 SS body and 316 SS nose cap. Body top is also 316 SS and tapered to prevent damage or snares when pulling the unit out of the installation. Featured in the MBLT is a precision ±0.10% or ±0.25% of full scale accuracy output, better than BFSL or BSL rated outputs used by most competitors. Lightning and surge protection (not guaranteed or covered by standard warranty) is included standard to stand up in harsh applications. MBLT comes with a choice of polyether polyurethane or ETFE cable materials and all are vented for barometric pressure compensation. Vent is covered with a maintenance-free filter preventing particulate or water droplets from entering the transmitter.
Low Power Voltage Models Available!
- Ballast tanks
- Ground water monitoring
- Surface water monitoring
- Down hole
- Remote telemetry applications
- Remediation and other environmental monitoring applications
- Remote flood monitoring
- Narrow conduit or pipe installations
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body and nose: 316 SS; Cable: Polyether polyurethane or ETFE; Seals: Fluoroelastomer; Label: Polyolefin.
- ±0.25% or ±0.10% FS. 4.3 to 4.9 psi (10 to 11.54" w.c.) configured ranges are ±0.30% FS accuracy.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 0.25%: (0 to 70°C); 0.10%: (0 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.25%: ±0.45% FS TEB; 0.10%: ±0.30% FS TEB.
- Pressure Limit:
- 2x FS.
- Power Requirements:
- Current Output: 10 to 33 VDC; Voltage Output: 8 to 33 VDC; 5 mA max (no load).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA DC 2-wire or 0 to 5V* (model depending). *Consult factory for additional outputs.
- Response Time:
- < 50 ms.
- Max Loop Resistance:
- 1000Ω @ 30 VDC (current output).
- Voltage Output Impedence:
- 10Ω + 4.4Ω / 100' cable (voltage output).
- Electrical Connections:
- Wire pigtail.
- Mounting Connection:
- Suspended below point being monitored.
- Electrical Protection:
- Surge/lightning protected per EN61000-4-5, Class 5.
- Body: 0.235 lb (0.107 kg); Cable: 0.037 lb (0.009 kg) per foot.
- Agency Approvals:
- Slender 0.63" (16 mm) diameter design fits in narrow openings
- Constructed for years of trouble free service with welded 316 SS body and 316 SS nose cap
- Body top is 316 SS and tapered to prevent damage or snares when pulling the unit out of the installation
- ±0.10% or ±0.25% FS accuracy output is more precise than BFSL or BSL rated outputs used by most competitors
- Maintenance free filter eliminates particulate or water droplets from entering the transducer
- Comes with a choice of polyether polyurethane or ETFE cable materials for excellent chemical compatibility
- Incorporates lightning and surge protection, eliminating both power supply surges and lightning ground strike transients (surge protection is not guaranteed and is not covered by warranty)
- Custom ranges, cable lengths, or ETFE cable . . .Contact the factory for pricing.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-297||Dessicant Vent Filter for submersible level transmitters||Same Day||$19.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||MBLT||2||S||B||I||V||E||F||X||X||FC||Series MBLT-2SB-IVEF-X-X-FC Lightning and Surge Protected Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter, 316 Stainless Steel, 0.1% Accuracy, 4-20 mA, vented, ETFE cable with Factory Calibration|
|SERIES||MBLT||Miniature Submersible Level Transmitter|
|Lightning & Surge Protected
|BODY MATERIAL||S||316 Stainless Steel|
|Feet of water column
Meter of water column
|RANGE VALUE||X||4.5-300 psi
12-690 feet wc
|CABLE LENGTH||X||10-2000 feet
Product Data Sheet
- Is it safe to soak an MBLT level transmitter in vinegar or muratic acid to remove accumulated scale deposits?
- Feel free to use whatever cleaning chemicals you like to remove accumulated scale deposits as long as the chemicals are compatible with the unit’s wetted materials as specified in our published literature.
- Our client has an MBLT pressure transmitter that appears to be malfunctioning due to scale buildup. The transmitter is installed to measure leachate level in a one-year old municipal sanitary landfill. What can we use to remove scale from the transmitter without damaging the transmitter?
- If the issue is due to build-up which consequently plugs the small sensing holes, you might take a look at our PBLT2 or FBLT series. They are both more rugged and designed for sludge and slurries, whereas the MBLT and SBLT2 are better suited for cleaner applications such as ground water and wells.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.