Series ULT Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
Explosion-proof, Mapping Software
Series ULT Ultrasonic Level Transmitter provides reliable, accurate, non-contact measurement of liquid levels. Ultrasonic non-contact technology offers no moving parts to wear, jam, corrode, or get coated like contact technologies. Mapping software makes effective measuring surface only a 3" diameter column. No concerns with ladders, pipes, or other tank intrusions in the remaining sound cone. Unit is FM approved explosion-proof making it ideal for use in hazardous locations. The ULT features easy programming with 6 digit LCD display and simple menu structure. Output range is adjustable with choices of inputting tank dimensions or just fill and empty the tank while calibrating and it automatically scales to levels it senses. Window cover allows early viewing of display. Fail-safe output options and diagnostic capabilities makes the ULT a good choice for critical applications.
- Water and wastewater
- Pulp and paper processing
- Chemical processing
- Food and beverage
Models & Ordering
- Compatible fluids. Not for use with powder and bulk solids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Sensor: PVDF; Process Connection: 303 SS; O-ring: fluoroelastomer.
- 24.6' (7.5 m), 32.8' (10 m).
- ±0.2% FS.
- 0.079" (2 mm)
- Blind Zone:
- Under 8" (20 cm).
- Beam Width:
- 3" (7.6 cm) diameter.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C), Process: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Temperature Compensation:
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 30 psi (2 bar) up to 25°C (77°C). Above 25°C (77°F), rating decreases 1.667 psi per 1°C increase. See Catalog page.
- Power Requirement:
- 18 to 28 VDC (2 wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA or 20 to 4 mA (Two-wire).
- Max. Loop Resistance:
- 250 Ohms at 24 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminal.
- Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" NPT female (two) or optional M20.
- Process Connection:
- 2" NPT male or optional BSPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Weatherproof meets NEMA 4X, explosion-proof rated Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D; Class II/III, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G.
- Mounting Orientation:
- On lost echo after 30 seconds, user selectable to 4, 20, 21, 22 mA or last signal.
- 6 character LCD.
- In, cm, ft, m, percent.
- 4.0 lb (1.8 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM.
- Provides reliable, accurate, and non-contact level measurement of compatible liquids
- Non-contact technology offers no moving parts to wear, jam, corrode, or get coated like contact technologies
- Mapping software makes effective measuring surface only a 3" (76.2 mm) diameter column with no concerns of ladders, pipes, or other tank intrusions in the remaining sound cone
- FM approved explosion-proof making it ideal for use in hazardous locations
- Easy programming with 6 digit LCD display and simple menu structure
- Output range is adjustable with choices of inputting tank dimensions or by filling and emptying the tank while calibrating and it automatically and scaling to levels it senses
- Window cover allows easy viewing of display
- Fail-safe output options and diagnostic capabilities
|EXAMPLE||ULT||1||1||M20||Series ULT-11-M20 Ultrasonic Level Transmitter, range 24.6 ft. (7.5 m), 2" NPT connection, with M20 conduit connection.|
|SERIES||ULT||Ultrasonic Level Transmitter|
|24.6 ft. (7.5 m)
32.8 ft. (10 m)
|OPTIONS||M20||M20 Conduit Connection|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.