Model F195 Disposable In-Line Filter
Flowmeter Accessories and Options
Remove 99.99% of unwanted particles from within your gas flow with the Model F195 Disposable In-Line Filter. Encapsulated microfiber filter elements are able to filter particles as small as 0.1 micron. Filters are completely disposable - simply remove the filter from your line and throw it away when it becomes dirty. The transparent nylon housing makes it simple to determine if the filter needs to be changed.
Models & Ordering
- Filtration Efficiency:
- 99.99% (removal of 0.1 micron particles).
- Housing Construction:
- Filter Tube Dimensions:
- 0.5. ID . 1.3" length.
- Maximum Temperature:
- 230°F @ 0 psig (110°C @ 0 bar), 120°F @125 psig (49°C @ 9 bar).
- Maximum Pressure:
- 125 psig (8.6 bar).
- Maximum Differential Pressure:
- 60 psi (4 bar) (in-to-out flow direction), 20 psi (1.4 bar) (out-to-in flow direction).
- Internal Volume:
- 11.5 cc (11.5 ml).
- Barbed for 1/4" I.D. tubing.
- Line Pressure vs. Flow:
- See Catalog page.
- How often should I replace the filter on my 1205A-0 handheld CO analyzer?
- This filter should be replaced if it begins to appear wet or dirty and can be replaced with Model F195 Air Filter.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.