Series SAFR Subminiature Air Pressure Regulator
Air Regulator, Compact and Light Weight, Low Cost
The Series SAFR is a miniature air pressure regulator that provides the
highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability available in a compact,
lightweight body. This is ideal for applications that require exact pressure
control and substantial flow capacity under variable operating conditions and
Models & Ordering
- Air only.
- Wetted Materials:
Body: Aluminum alloy, chromate and epoxy paint;
Diaphragm: Nitrile elastomer;
Trim: Zinc plated steel;
Additional Materials: Brass, aluminum, SS, zinc plated steel.
0.7 to 30 psig (0.05 to 2 BAR);
1.4 to 60 psig (0.1 to 4 BAR);
1.4 to 120 psig (0.1 to 8 BAR).
- Max. Supply Pressure:
- 150 psig (10 BAR).
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 160°F (-18°C to 71°C).
- 0.25 in wc (6.4 mm wc).
- 6.0 scfh (170NI/min) max. at 150 psig (10 BAR) supply change.
- Flow Capacity:
- 14 scfm (396 NI/min).
- Exhaust Capacity:
- 7 scfm (199 NI/min).
- Process Connection:
- 1/8" in, out, gage (2) female NPT.
- 0.35 lb (0.16 kg).
- Do the MPR Miniature Pressure Regulators require a constant flow of air on the outlet? i.e. can they be used to pressurize something to a specific pressure? We have some tanks that need to be pressurized to specific pressure-anything over which would cause damage. If these regulators are set to the desired pressure, will they equalize out once that pressure in the tank has been obtained?
- The MPR series miniature pressure regulators are designed for a constant flow of air on the outlet. They can limit or control the pressure going out, but they are not capable of monitoring pressure downstream of the device and controlling the system pressure accordingly.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.