Model A-700 Power Supply
The economical and reliable SERIES A-700 power supply is suitable for powering all Dwyer pressure, temperature or air velocity transmitters. Inexpensive, open-frame design allows convenient access to input/output solder terminals. Auxiliary inputs are selectable for operation from power sources found worldwide. Compact size eases enclosure installations.
Models & Ordering
- AC Input:
- 100/120/220/230-240 VAC ±10%, 47-63 Hz.
- DC Output:
- 24-29 VDC regulated.
- Maximum Current Output:
- A-700: 0.5 A @ 60 Hz, 0.45 A @ 50 Hz;
A-700-2: 2 A @ 60 Hz, 1.8 A @ 50 Hz;
A-700-3: 4.8 A @ 60 Hz, 4.5 A @ 50 Hz.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- External Fuse Required:
- 0.5 Amp for 100-120 VAC, 0.25 Amp for 220-240 VAC.
- 2 lb.
- Universal supply voltage input
- Compact size
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.