Model A-465 Flush Mount Space Pressure Sensor
Ideal for Clean Rooms
The A-465 Space Pressure Sensor provides a clean solution for sensing space pressure. Typical applications include: sensing the pressure in clean rooms, laboratories and building lobbies. The kink resistant tubing provided in the kit is connected to the tubing running to a pressure transducer, Magnehelic® gage, VAV unit or any other types of pressure sensing devices. The sensor can be mounted on sheet rock walls, single gang electrical boxes or on ceiling tiles. The block free pressure reference opening along with the kink resistant tubing ensure accurate readings at all times.
Models & Ordering
- The professional way to sense space pressure.
- Mounting options include: sheet rock walls, ceiling tiles or single gang electrical boxes.
- Non block reference opening prevents plugging.
- Saves time and money.
- Outside dimensions: 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 x 1/4 inches (6.9 x 11.4 x 0.6 cm).
- Attractive design blends in with building decor.
- Material: White ABS plastic.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-464||Flush mount kit for Magnehelic® gages.||Next Day||$20.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.