Model Digihelic Links™ Data Acquisition and Logging Software
Designed for Communication with Series DH & DHII Digihelic® Differential Pressure Controllers
The Model Digihelic Links™ Data Acquisition and Logging Software is an easy to use Windows® based program. Data logging and graphing can be set up by the individual control with varying logging periods. Event logging, live instrument status, remote calibration as well as uploading pre-saved configuration files are some of the higher end capabilities the Digihelic Links™ Communications Software provides. The Digihelic Links™ Communications Software is compatible with all Series DH and DHII Digihelic® Differential Pressure Controllers.
Programming is easy using the menu key to access 5 simplified menus which provide access to: security level; selection of pressure, velocity or flow operation; selection of engineering units; K-factor for use with flow sensors; rectangular or circular duct for inputting area in flow applications; set point control or set point and alarm operation; alarm operation as a high, low or high/low alarm; automatic or manual alarm reset; alarm delay; view peak and valley process readings; digital damping for smoothing erratic process applications; scaling the 4-20 mA process output to fit your application's range; Modbus® communications; and field calibration.
Models & Ordering
- Required Equipment Computer Requirements:
- The Digihelic Links™ Communications Software application will run on Windows® 95/98 and Windows® NT Workstation 4.0 (Service Pack 3 recommended), Windows® 2000 and Windows® XP software. The hardware requirements for each of these operating systems can be found in the documentation provided with that operating system. One available RS-485 port is needed to communicate with the control(s). A minimum of 4 MB of hard disk space is needed for the Digihelic Links™ Communications Software application files, and additional hard disk space is needed to store data log files. Log file size will vary depending on the duration and rate selected for the controls and the number of controls on line.
- Communication Requirements:
- To communicate with the Digihelic® Differential Pressure Controller from a PC with an RS-232 Serial Communications Port, an RS-485 to RS-232 converter is required to convert the signal from the Digihelic® Controller RS-485 format to the RS-232 input of the PC. Recommended converters are the Models 351-9 RS-485 to RS-232 converter or Model MN-21 RS-485 to USB converter. For RS-485 systems a 120-ohm resistor is also needed to terminate the last control on the control network. Shielded twisted pair cable is recommended for wiring the controls together.
- Log and graph data up to 10 units simultaneously; view up to 40 units
- Easy to use Windows® based operator interface
- Data logging at individually adjustable rates
- On-screen graphing of process values
- Upload and download saved control configuration profiles
- Remote calibration of controls
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|351-9N||Mother Node silver RS-232 to RS-485 converter, DB9F connector.||2-3 Weeks||$152.00||Order|
|351-9||Silver RS-232 to RS-485 converter with DB9F connector, includes 120 VAC to 12 VDC adapter.||Same Day||$165.00||Order|
|MN-1||Mini-Node™ RS-485 to USB converter.||Same Day||$77.50||Order|
- Looking for information on the RS-232 Serial Communications Digihelic Links™ Communications Software, Modbus protocol®. Specifically command format, commands available, and controller responses?
- Click on Modbus® to download this list of protocol.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.