Series 2000-HA High Accuracy Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage
Indicate Positive, Negative or Differential, Accurate within 1%
The SERIES 2000-HA High Accuracy Magnehelic® Gage is twice as accurate as the standard Magnehelic® gage. The well-engineered High Accuracy Magnehelic® Gage offers a mirrored overlay as standard in order to eliminate any parallax error when taking measurements. A six point calibration certificate is included with each high accuracy model. The rugged IP67 casing helps fully protect against dust and water ingress. The redesigned corrosion resistant brushed 304 stainless steel bezel option offers a clean tapered design, yet minimizes the possibility of any dust accumulation on the edges. See Series 2000 Magnehelic® Gage for additional information.
Place your order by using our
- Clean room positive pressure indication
- Filter monitoring
- Air velocity with Dwyer pitot tube
- Blower vacuum monitoring
- Fan pressure indication
- Duct, room, or building pressures
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases (natural gas option available). Note: May be used with hydrogen. Order a Buna-N diaphragm. Pressures must be less than 35 psi.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult Factory.
- Die cast aluminum case and bezel with acrylic cover. Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- ±1% FS (±1.5% on -0, -100PA, -125PA, -10MM and ±2% on -00, -60PA, -6MM ranges) throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- -20 in Hg to 15 psig (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar).
- Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gages only. See Overpressure Protection note on catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 140°F (-6.67 to 60°C).
- 4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps – one pair side and one pair back.
- Standard Accessories:
- Two 1/8" NPT plugs for duplicate pressure taps, two 1/8" pipe thread to rubber tubing adapters, and three flush mounting adapters with screws.
- 1 lb 2 oz (510 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Accurate within 1%
- Mirrored scale overlay eliminates parallax error
- Six point calibration certificate included
- IP67 - Fully protects against dust and immersion
- Optional corrosion resistant brushed 304 SS bezel
- See Series 2000 Magnehelic® web page for additional Product Features
- See Series 2000 Magnehelic® web page for Product Options