Series 1630 Large Diaphragm Pressure Switches
Visual Set Point Adjustment in 5 Standard Ranges, 0.05" to 12" w.c. Repetitive Accuracy within ±1%
On the SERIES 1630 our highest precision conventional large diaphragm pressure switch provides maximum dependability. In addition, it incorporates a visible set point indicator for maximum convenience. UL and CSA listed, FM approved for general service. Electrical capability of 15 amps handles most small electrical loads. For use only with air or compatible gases.
CAUTION: FOR USE ONLY WITH AIR OR COMPATIBLE GASES.
- Damper positioning
- Duct air control
- Air conditioning
- Industrial service
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 110°F (-34.4 to 43.3°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 10 psig (68.95 kPa) continuous, 25 psig (172.4 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive, 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type with enclosed scale.
- 4 lb 14 oz (2.21 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CSA, FM, UL.
- Visible set point indicator simplifies operation and trouble shooting
- Large diaphragm provides low range accuracy providing precise control
- Current loads of up to 15 amps supports most small electrical loads supporting a broader range of HVAC and Process applications without the need for additional relays and components
- -MIL Environmental Construction. Unlisted Model 1635 can be furnished with a special snap switch sealed against the environment for high humidity, exposure to fungus, and/or for military applications. Similar to Model 1638 except dead band is slightly greater and some lower set points may not be available. Specify Model 1638-(range no.)-MIL and required set point in ordering.
- -WP Weatherproof Housing. 16 ga. steel enclosure for unusually wet or oily conditions. Withstands 200 hour salt spray test. Gasketed cover. Weight: 20 lbs. Switch must be installed at factory. Specify Model 1639-(range no.)-WP when ordering.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange.||Same Day||$6.67||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$9.20||Order|
|EXAMPLE||1635||0||AT||Series 1635-0-AT Large Diaphragm Pressure Switch, range 0.05-0.25" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|Large Diaphragm Pressure Switch
Large Diaphragm Pressure Switch with Conduit
Large Diaphragm Pressure Switch without Conduit
|0.05 - 0.25" w.c.
B-Gap Micro Switch
Gold Contact Switch
Silicone Free (includes Buna-N elastomers)
Stainless Steel Tag
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.