Series 1996 Gas Pressure Switch
Compact, Low Cost, Range 4 to 20" w.c.
Reliable and convenient, the Series 1996 Gas Pressure Switches serve as a compact, low cost switch for gas fired furnaces and equipment. Pressure ranges for both models are ideal for high or low gas pressure interlock. Visible set point and on-off indicators add convenience in servicing. Use either NO or NC contacts on SPDT switch. Bottom connection has both 1/8" female and 1/4" male threads for pipe nipple or coupling. Top connection vents diaphragm chamber to outside or to furnace combustion chamber. Mount switch with diaphragm in a horizontal position and gas pressure connection at bottom. Used with natural, manufactured or LP gas.
- Gas furnaces
- Natural, manufactured or LP gas applications
Models & Ordering
- Air, natural & manufactured gas, LP gas.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 110°F (0 to 43.3°C). -30 to 110°F (-34.4 to 43.3°C) for dry gas or dry air.
- Pressure Limits:
- 45" w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous; 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120 to 480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3 screw type, common, normally open, normally closed.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT or 1/4" male NPT.
- Vent Connection:
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in horizontal position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type with visible indicator, inside conduit enclosure.
- 1 lb 2.3 oz (349 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA, FM, UL.
- Visible set point and on-off indicator simplifies operation and trouble shooting
- Compact size and low cost make it ideal for gas fired or gas equipment OEM applications
|EXAMPLE||1996||5||PRESET||Series 1996-5-PRESET Gas Pressure Switch, range 1.4-5.5" w.c., with preset option.|
|SERIES||1996||Gas Pressure Switch|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.