Series AT11910 ATEX/IECEx Approved 1910 Differential Pressure Switch
Series 1910 in Flame-Proof Enclosure
Our most popular Differential Pressure Switch is now available in a flame-proof ATEX/IECEx approved package in the Series AT11910. This pressure switch combines advanced design and precision construction to make these switches able to perform many of the tasks of larger, costlier units. For air and non-combustible compatible gases, the AT11910 Series switches have set points from 0.07 to 20 in w.c. (1.8 to 508 mm). Set point adjustment is easy with range screw located inside the switch enclosure. Series AT11910 ATEX/IECEx enclosures are available in aluminum enclosures and ideal for low pressure, hazardous area applications.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
- Hazardous area low pressure applications
- Air conditioning refrigeration coil icing detection; defrost cycle initiation
- Clogged filter detection
- Variable air volume controller
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C); (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:
- 45 in w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous, 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type:
- ±3% FS.
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120 to 480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. Derate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type on pressure switch inside the Exd enclosure accessible by hole with plug on housing. Setpoint regulation must be done with instrument de-energized. Follow instructions and safety warning to open cover.
- Enclosure Rating:
- IP66. IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve.
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" FNPT. Cable gland not included.
- 7.49 lb (3.4 kg).
- ATEX Certificate:
- BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals:
- ATEX Compliant CE 1370 Ex II 2G Ex d IIC T6 Gb / II 2D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db, -60°C=Tamb=+60°C IECEx Compliant: Ex d IIC T6 Gb / Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- Flame-proof ATEX enclosure protects the device in hazardous areas
- Compact size and repeatability, provides a high-value switch for many industrial and OEM applications
- Wide range of models from 0.07 in w.c. to 20 in w.c. can meet exacting OEM specifications for a low pressure switch
- Range screw protected inside switch enclosure prevents tampering
|EXAMPLE||AT11910||00||A||B||1||X||T2||Series AT11910-00-AB1XT2, Pressure Switch with Conduit ATEX/IECEx Enclosure, range 0.07-0.15" w.c., aluminum housing, blind top cover, 1/8" npt female brass pressure port, standard plug without overpressure relief valve, stainless steel tag|
|SERIES||AT11910||Pressure Switch with Conduit Atex Enclosure|
|0.07 - 0.15" w.c.
0.15 - 0.55" w.c.
0.4 - 1.6" w.c.
1.4 - 5.5" w.c.
3.0 - 11.0' w.c.
4.0 - 20.0" w.c.
|COVER||B||Blind Top Cover|
|1/8" npt female Brass Pressure Port
1/8" npt female Stainless Steel Port
|Standard without Overpressure Relief Valve
Overpressure Relief Valve material same as ports
|TAG||T2||Stainless Steel Tag|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.