Series DX Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch
NEMA 4X Enclosure, Low Differential Set Points
The SERIES DX is a differential pressure switch that makes a contact output based on the differential between two pressure sources. Wetted materials of brass and flouroelastomer
are suitable for use with most gases and water based solutions. The switch
can be used for low differential pressure indication with set point on a decrease of
pressure as low as 1 psid (0.07 bar). Differential set point ranges are available from
2.5 to 75 psid (0.17 to 5.17 bar) on increasing differential pressure and 1.0 to 67
psid (0.07 to 4.62 bar) on decreasing differential pressure. Unit features a high static
pressure rating of 200 psig (13.8 bar). Weatherproof, UL type 4X, enclosure for dust
laden, outdoor, or wash-down installation environments. Externally adjustable set
point, integral mounting flange and a removable electrical terminal block for quick and
- Indicating filter condition
- Proof of flow indicator monitoring
- Proving flow through a pump
- Proving flow through a chiller
- Proving flow through a heat pump or AC unit
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Connection: Brass; Diaphragm: Fluoroelastomer.
- Temperature Limits:
- 30 to 140°F (-1 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Maximum static pressure: 200 psig (13.8 bar); maximum differential pressure: 1.25 x model’s highest set point.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Weatherproof UL type 4X (IP65).
- ±2% of full range.
- Switch Type:
- SPDT snap switch.
- Electrical Rating:
- 5 A @ 125/250 VAC, 5 A res. @ 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block.
- Conduit Connection:
- 0.871" diameter hole for 1/2" conduit fitting.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" NPT female.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Ports on horizontal plane, ±10°.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- External screw.
- Housing Materials:
- Body: Aluminum; Housing: Polycarbonate; Cover: 300 SS.
- Vibration and Shock:
- Set point repeats after 2.5 Gs, 5 to 500 Hz. Set point repeats after a 15 Gs, 10 millisecond duration.
- Humidity Limit:
- 80% (non-condensing).
- Pollution Degree:
- Intended for indoor and outdoor use.
- 1 lb 3 oz (0.54 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cULus.
- Differential pressure switch that is suitable for most gas and water-based applications allows multiple uses in the most sophisticated designs
- Weatherproof housing provides protection in the harsh, wet or dirty environments ensuring switch’s long-service life
- Removable terminal block reduces installation time
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-590||1/2" conduit plug, watertight.||Same Day||$24.25||Order|
|EXAMPLE||DX||W||1||1||153||1||ST||Series DXW-11-153-1-ST, Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch, brass & fluoroelastomer, NEMA 4X, 1/4" NPT, SPDT, range 2.5-10 psi, with a stainless steel tag.|
|SERIES||DX||DX Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Switch|
|PROCESS CONNECTION||1||1/4" NPT|
Preset Set Point
Stainless Steel Tag
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.