Series EDPS HVAC Differential Pressure Switch
Meets Standard UL508, Housing Materials UL94 V-0 Rated
The Series EDPS Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The EDPS is available with settings from 0.08" w.c. (20 Pa) up to 16" w.c. (4000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6 body make the series EDPS ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. The compact size, adjustment knob and meeting the UL508 standard make the EDPS the perfect choice for H.V.A.C. applications.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators.
- Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits.
- Overheating protection for fan heaters.
- Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts.
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers.
- Frost protection for heat exchanges.
Models & Ordering
- Air and noncombustible, compatible gases.
- Diaphragm Material: Silicone. Housing Material: Switch Body: PA 6.6, Cover: Polystyrene. Materials UL94 V-0 Rated.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Max. Operating Pressure: 40" w.c. (10 kPa) for all pressure ranges.
- Switch Type:
- Single-pole double-throw (SPDT).
- Electrical Rating:
- Max.1.0 A/250 VAC, 50-60 Hz, max switching rate: 6 cycles/min.
- Electrical Connections:
- Push-on screw terminals. 1/2" NPT connection. M20x1.5 with cable strain relief optional.
- Process Connections:
- 5/16" (7.94 mm) outside diameter tubing, 1/4" (6.0 mm) inside diameter tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 13 (IP54).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards.
- Mechanical Working Life:
- Over 106 switching operations.
- 5.6 oz (160 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, ETL approved to UL508 and CSA C22.2#14RoHS, RoHS.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-288||“L” type metal mounting bracket with screws.||Same Day||$3.50|
|A-289||“S” type metal mounting bracket with screws.||Same Day||$3.50|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange.||Same Day||$6.67|
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||Same Day||$4.25|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.