Series EWDP Wireless Communications Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch
EnOcean® Wireless Technology
The Series EWDP Wireless Communication Adjustable Differential Pressure Switch uses EnOcean® wireless technology to monitor pressure, vacuum, and differential pressures. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches of water column and pascals allows changes to the pressure set point to be made without a pressure gage. The battery-powered switch is equipped with radio module for frequencies of 902 MHz or 868 MHz which sends a signal wirelessly to a Series USB-300 receiver (sold separately) at each change of status. The silicone diaphragm makes this series ideal for use with air and other non-combustible gases. The EWDP is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 20 in w.c. (5000 Pa). The compact size, adjustment knob, and wireless capabilities make the EWDP the perfect choice for HVAC applications in temporary installations or retrofits of existing buildings.
- Monitoring air filters and ventilators
- Monitoring industrial cooling air circuits and ventilation ducts
- Overheating protection for fan heaters
- Controlling air and fire-protection dampers
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: POM; Switch Body: PA 6.6; Cover: Polystyrene.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process and Ambient: 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 40 in w.c. (10 kPa).
- Process Connections:
- 5/16" (7.94 mm) outside diameter tubing, 1/4" (6.0 mm) inside diameter tubing.
- Power Requirements:
- (1) 3 V CR2032 lithium metal battery, installed nonfunctional, user replaceable (included).
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 3 (IP54).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards.
- 5.3 oz (150 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Wireless ability allows for easy installation in buildings with concrete or marble walls
- No wires need to be connected, allowing for remote monitoring reduces downtime
- Dual scaled set point adjustment knob to quickly and easily set the value to activate the switch
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-288||“L” type metal mounting bracket with screws.||Same Day||$3.50||Order|
|A-289||“S” type metal mounting bracket with screws.||Same Day||$3.50||Order|
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||Same Day||$4.25||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange.||Same Day||$6.67||Order|
|USB-300||Wireless receiver, 868 MHz (required)||Consult Factory||$72.00||Order|
|USB-300U||Wireless receiver, 902 MHz (required)||Same Day||$72.00||Order|
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip.||Same Day||$0.80||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.