Series PDPS Compact Economic Differential Pressure Switch
Low Pressures down to 0.07" w.c.
The Series PDPS's large diameter diaphragm and snap action switch make it dependable and ideal for OEM applications. The Series PDPS Pressure Switches are available for pressure, vacuum, and differential applications and are factory preset for pressures from 0.07 in. of w.c. to 1.0 in. of w.c. with full-scale repeatability of ±0.02 in. of w.c. Other features of the PDPS pressure switch include standard multi-barb port connections, inherent mounting and quick disconnect terminals, which make the Series PDPS perfect for many OEM applications.
NOTE: All purchases must be of 25 units or more.
Models & Ordering
- Air and Compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Polyphenylene oxide-styrene housing, Florosilicon diaphragm, Stainless Steel spring.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Operating Pressure:
- 0.07 in w.c. to 1.0 in w.c.
- ±0.02 inches of w.c.
- Burst Pressure:
- 3.5 psi (0.241 bar).
- Proof Pressure:
- 1.0 psi (0.069 bar).
- Switch Type:
- Conventional snap action switch.
- Electrical Rating:
- 5A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Process Connections:
- Multi-barb port connections for 1/4" and 3/8" ID tubing.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount switch with diaphragm in a vertical position unless customer has specified otherwise.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Set point adjusted at factory.
- 2.7 oz (76.5 g).
|EXAMPLE||PDPS||1||010||D||Series PDPS-1-010-D Compact Economic Differential Pressure Switch, range 0.07-0.14" w.c., factory preset at 0.10" w.c., switch activates on decrease.|
|SERIES||PDPS||Compact Economic Differential Pressure Switch|
Factory Preset Value Between 0.07" and 1.00" w.c. Depending on Pressure Range.
Example: 007 for 0.07" w.c. or 100 for 1.00" w.c.
Activate on Decrease
Activate on Increase
|Note: All purchases must be 25 pcs or more.|
- Will a Dwyer pressure switch be damaged if the pressure exceeding the maximum set-point is applied to the switch?
- No. Not unless the maximum pressure rating of the switch is exceeded.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.