Series 608 Intrinsically Safe Differential Pressure Transmitter
Ranges Down to 0.1" w.c., FM Approved, NEMA 4X
The Dwyer SERIES 608 Differential Pressure Transmitters convert positive, negative (vacuum), or differential pressures of clean, dry air or other non-conductive, non-corrosive gases into a standard two wire, 4-20 mA output signal. The use of an ultra thin silicon diaphragm enables precision measurement of differential pressures as low as 0.1" of w.c. while withstanding high static working pressures up to 100 psig (6.89 bar). The Series 608 transmitters are FM approved intrinsically safe for use in the specified hazardous locations when used with an approved intrinsic safety barrier. The rugged NEMA 4X, stainless steel housing makes this transmitter ideal for use in industrial and process plant environments.
- Lab Fume Hood Control
- Clean Room Applications
- Flow Measurements & Controls
- Filter Monitoring
- Furnace Draft Measurement
- Process Control
Models & Ordering
- Clean/dry air and compatible combustible gases (see Agency Approvals for FM ratings).
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% or ±0.25% full scale.
- ±0.5% F.S./yr.
- Pressure Limits:
- 100 psig (6.89 bar); 15 psid (1.03 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 185°F (-28 to 85°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.5% Accuracy: ±0.02% F.S./°F; 0.25% Accuracy: ±0.01% F.S./°F.
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 36 VDC (2-wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA DC.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Potentiometers for zero and span.
- Response Time:
- 250 ms.
- Loop Resistance:
- DC: 0 to 1045 Ω maximum.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminals: two 1/2" female NPT conduit.
- Process Connections:
- Two 1/4" female NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Not position sensitive.
- 2 lb (0.9 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- FM approved intrinsically safe for use in Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III, Div. 1 when wire with approved intrinsically safe barrier. Entity parameters: Vmax=36 VDC; Imax=250 mA; C=12 nF; L=0 mH.
- High accuracy at low pressure ranges provides exceptional measurement for ensuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Intrinsically safe for use in the specified hazardous locations meets specifications where pressure transmission and safety cannot be compromised
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|MTL7706||Intrinsically safe zener barrier.||Same Day||$439.00||B||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange.||Same Day||$6.67||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$9.20||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.