Series 616W Differential Pressure Transmitter
NEMA 4X Enclosure, 0.25% FS Accuracy
Positive, negative and differential pressures can be measured within a full span accuracy of ±0.25 with the SERIES 616W Differential Pressure Transmitter. Units are enclosed in a polycarbonate case, rated NEMA 4X (IP66) and operate by sensing the pressure of air and compatible gases then sending a standard 4-20 mA output signal. Design enables operation in 2-wire current loops. A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges. The span and zero controls are for use when checking calibration. They are not intended for re-ranging to a significantly different span. The LCD display allows local indication of pressure.
- Dust collection
- Outdoor HVAC
- Roof-top equipment
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.25% FS @ 77°F (25°C), display accuracy ±0.5%.
- ±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- See Model chart on catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC (2-wire), 17 to 36 VDC, or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA (2-wire), 0 to 5 VDC, or 0 to 10 VDC (3-wire).
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Push buttons.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0 to 1250 Ω max; Voltage output: Load resistance 1 kΩ (min).
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA (max).
- Electrical Connections:
- 3-wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed, dual size to fit 1/8" and 3/16" (3.12 and 4.76 mm) ID rubber or vinyl tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any orientation.
- Without LCD 8.8 oz (249 g); with LCD 9.6 oz (272 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Zero and span controls provides easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
|EXAMPLE||616W||00||AT||Series 616W-1-AT Differential Pressure Transmitter, range 0-1" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||616W||Differential Pressure Transmitter|
|0 to 6" w.c.
0 to 10" w.c.
0 to 20" w.c.
0 to 40" w.c.
0 to 100" w.c.
0 to 200" w.c.
-3 to 3" w.c.
-5 to 5" w.c.
-10 to 10" w.c.
0 to 1.5 kPa
0 to 2.5 kPa
0 to 5.0 kPa
0 to 10.0 kPa
Certificate of Calibration
Liquid Crystal Display
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.