Series 629 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
0.5% Accuracy, NEMA 4X Enclosure
The SERIES 629 Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors differential pressure of air and compatible gases and liquids with 0.5% accuracy. The design employs dual pressure sensors converting pressure changes into a standard 4-20 mA output signal for two wire circuits. Small internal volume and minimum moving parts result in exceptional response and reliability. Terminal block zero and span adjustments are easily accessed under the top cover. The Series 629 Differential Pressure Transmitter is designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66) construction.
- Flow Elements
- Heat Exchangers
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Without valve: 316, 316L SS. Additional wetted parts with 3-way valve option: Buna-N, silicone grease, PTFE, brass 360, copper, reinforced acetal copolymer.
- ±0.5% F.S. (includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- See Ordering page.
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.02%/°F (0.036%/°C) includes zero and span.
- Power Requirements:
- 13 to 30 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA. Optional 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 VDC.
- Response Time:
- 50 ms.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1300 Ω maximum for current output. For voltage outputs, minimum load resistance: 2000 Ω.
- Electrical Connections:
- Terminal block; 1/2" female NPT conduit.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount in any position.
- 10.1 oz (286 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Pressures exceeding the working pressure limit may cause a calibration shift of up to ±3% of full scale.
- Versatile, high-accuracy device for liquid or gas supports designs requiring more precise measurements in support of application
- Minimum components provide excellent response and reliability
- Span and zero controls reduce installation and service time
- Terminal block reduces wiring difficulties saving installation time
- Optional LED indicator provides local status to identify operational conditions
- Optional 3-way valve manifold supports higher line pressures or simplifying removal of transmitter without interrupting process
- -3V 3 Way Valve Package for Chillers.
- -LED 4.5 Digit LED Display.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|641-LED||Field-upgradeable LED.||Same Day||$130.00||Order|
|A-155||Cable gland with 1/2" male NPT fitting.||Same Day||$16.00||Order|
|BBV-1B||Mini 3-valve block manifold||Same Day||$127.00||Order|
|A-228||Stainless steel flex hose, 12" (30.48 cm) long, 1/8" male NPT connections.||2-3 Weeks||$34.75||Order|
|A-131A||3-Way manifold & bracket for pressure transmitters.||$135.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||629||06||CH||P1||E1||S1||AT||Series 626-06-CH-P1-E1-S1-AT Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter, range 0-150 psid, conduit housing, NEMA 4X (IP66), 1/4" male NPT, 3 ft. cable, 4-20 mA output, with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||629||Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter|
|HOUSING||CH||Conduit Housing, NEMA 4X (IP66)|
|1/4" Male NPT
1/4" Female NPT
BSPT ISO 228 R 1/4"
|3 Ft. Cable (GH, CH)
6 Ft. Cable (GH, CH)
9 Ft. Cable (GH, CH)
Conduit Connection (CH, EH)
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.