Series 629C Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
0.5% Accuracy, NEMA 4X (IP66) Enclosure
The Series 629C Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors differential pressure of air and compatible gases and liquids with 0.5% accuracy. The design employs dual pressure sensors converting pressure changes into a standard 4 to 20 mA output signal or field selectable voltage. Small internal volume and minimal moving parts result in exceptional response and reliability. The terminal block, as well as a zero adjustment button, are easily accessed under the top cover. The Series 629C Differential Pressure Transmitter is designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66) construction.
- Flow elements
- Heat exchangers
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Without valve: 316, 316L SS. Additional wetted parts with valve option: Buna-N, silicone grease, PTFE, brass 360, copper, and reinforced copolymer.
- ±0.5% FS (includes linearity, hysteresis & repeatability)
- ±1% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- See chart on catalog page.
- Thermal Effect:
- Avg 0.04%/°F (0.072%/°C) (includes zero and span).
- Power Requirements:
- 2-wire: 10 to 35 VDC; 3-wire: 13 to 35 VDC or isolated 16 to 33 VAC (reverse polarity protected).
- Output Signal:
- 2-wire: 4 to 20 mA; 3-wire: Field selectable 0 to 5, 1 to 5, 0 to 10, or 2 to 10 VDC.
- Zero and Units:
- Push buttons inside conduit enclosure.
- Response Time:
- 400 msec.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0 to 1250 Ω (max), Rmax = 50(Vps-10); Voltage output: Minimum load resistance = 5 kΩ.
- Current Consumption:
- 28 mA (max).
- Electrical Connections:
- Removable terminal block; 1/2" female NPT conduit.
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" female or male NPT.
- Optional 4-1/2 digit LCD field attachable display.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Not position sensitive.
- 10.1 oz (286 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Versatile, high accuracy device for liquid or gas supports designs requiring more precise measurements in support of application
- Minimum components provide excellent response and reliability
- Zero control reduces installation and service time
- Terminal block reduces wiring difficulties saving installation time
- Optional LCD indicator provides local status to identify operational conditions
- Optional 3-way valve manifold supports higher line pressures or simplifies removal of transmitter without interrupting process
- -3V 3-Way Valve Package for Chillers
- -LCD 4.5 Digit LCD Display
- -NIST NIST Traceable Certificate
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-155||Cable gland with 1/2" male NPT fitting.||Same Day||$16.00||Order|
|A-228||Stainless steel flex hose, 12" (30.48 cm) long, 1/8" male NPT connections.||2-3 Weeks||$34.75||Order|
|BBV-1B||Mini 3-valve block manifold||Same Day||$127.00||Order|
|A-62X-LCD||Field upgradeable LCD display.||Same Day||$130.00||Order|
|A-629C-3V||3-Way manifold & bracket for pressure transmitters.||1-2 Weeks||$121.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||629C||06||CH||P1||E1||S1||AT||Series 629C-06-CH-P1-E1-S1-AT Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter, range 0-150 psid, conduit housing, NEMA 4X (IP66), 1/4" male NPT, 3 ft. cable, 4-20 mA output, with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||629C||Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter|
0 to 0.5 bar differential
0 to 1 bar differential
0 to 2 bar differential
0 to 4 bar differential
0 to 6 bar differential
0 to 10 bar differential
0 to 15 bar differential
0 to 20 bar differential
0 to 30 bar differential
|HOUSING||CH||Conduit housing, NEMA 4X (IP66)|
|1/4" male NPT
1/4" female NPT
|Cable gland with 3' of prewired cable
Cable gland with 6' of prewired cable
Cable gland with 9' of prewired cable
1/2" female NPT conduit
M-12 4 pin connector
Field selectable 0-5, 1-5, 0-10, 2-10 VDC
Field Calibration Certificate
- We have a defective 629-04-CH-P2-E5-S1-3V DP sensor. The technician only wants to replace "just the sensor", not the entire manifold assembly. Can you give me the part number for this sensor?
- Here is the part number you could use to replace just the sensor: 629-04-CH-P2-E5-S1. The “-3V” at the end of the model number is the valve manifold option. For any unit just order the model number before the “-3V” as a replacement pressure transmitter.
- I am using a differential pressure transmitter model 629-02-CH-P2-E5-S1-LED to measure differential pressure of water. How do I convert the 4-20 mA signal to the differential pressure reading?
- The 4-20 mA output from the 629 is linear over the range, which in this case is 0-10 PSID. Therefore, a 4 mA output will coincide with a differential pressure of 0 PSID, and a 20 mA output will coincide with a differential pressure of 10 PSID with a linear relationship between those two points. With that information, you should simply be able to scale your receiver accordingly.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.