Series 631B Capsuhelic® Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
Ranges Down to 0.5 in w.c. with 500 psi Static Pressure Rating
The Dwyer SERIES 631B Capsuhelic® Differential Pressure Transmitter monitors differential pressure of air and compatible gases and liquids with accuracy. The design employs converting pressure changes into a standard 4-20 mA output signal for two wire circuits. Digital push-button, zero and span adjustments are easily accessed on the front cover. The Series 631 Differential Pressure Transmitter is designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66) construction. Robust housing offers 500 psi static pressure rating on ranges down to 0.5" w.c.
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Energy and Water Management
- Liquid Level in Water Storage Tanks
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass, silicone, 300 SS.
- Transmitter Output: ±2% FS (includes linearity, hysteresis and repeatability). Gage: ±3% FS at 70°F (21.1°C).
- ±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 120°F. (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- -20" Hg to 500 psig (0.677 to 34.4 bar).
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.025%/°F (0.045%/°C) includes zero & span.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1250 Ω maximum.
- Electrical Connections:
- M-12 circular 4 pin connector.
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" female NPT high and low pressure taps, duplicated - one pair top for air and gas, and one pair bottom for liquids.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- 8 lb 4 oz (3.74 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- Gage capsule permits high-pressure usage with small differentials
- Versatile device for liquid or gas supports designs requiring more precise measurements in support of application
- Zero and range adjustments outside of gage means no disassembly in normal service
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-164||16.4' (5 m) cable with M-12 4-pin female connector.||Same Day||$29.25||Order|
|A-276||Precision resistor, 500 ohm.||Consult Factory||$7.00||Order|
|A-277||Precision resistor, 250 ohm.||Same Day||$7.00||Order|
|A-370||Flush mount bracket used with: Photohelic® 3000MR/MRS, Capsuhelic®, 631B Transmitter, EDA. Bracket is then surface mounted. Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish.||Same Day||$34.25||Order|
|EXAMPLE||631B||1||NIST||631B-1-NIST, Wet/wet differential pressure transmitter, range 0-1” w.c., with NIST traceable calibration certificate|
|SERIES||631B||Capsuhelic Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter|
0 - 0.5” w.c.
0 - 1” w.c.
0 - 2” w.c.
0 - 5” w.c.
0 - 10” w.c.
0 - 25” w.c.
Green Scale Overlay
Mirror Scale Overlay
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Red Scale Overlay
Stainless Steel Tag
Yellow Scale Overlay
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.