Series 655A 316 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
Ranges Down to 3" w.c., 6-point NIST Certificate Included
SERIES 655A Differential Pressure Transmitters are designed for high static/low DP applications designed especially for the End Users and OEM's where extreme overpressure and high performance of 0.25% accuracy and stability are required at ranges down to 3" w.c.
Every 655A Series is built using advanced manufacturing techniques to ensure symmetry between the HI and LO ports. Symmetry, along with automated welding procedures give these differential pressure transmitters excellent performance and reliability over time at high elevated line pressure. Each unit includes a 6-point NIST certificate of calibration which demonstrates the unit's high level of performance.
The 655A Series transmitter pressure ports that are all welded 316 SS with an O-Ring free design making it ideal for high cyclical applications, capillary filled systems, or applications where a guaranteed leak free system is needed.
- Pump differential pressure
- Critical process monitoring
- High accuracy/low differential pressure OEM applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gasses or liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316L SST.
- ±0.25% BFSL, RSS (combined effect of non-linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
- ≤ ±0.25% FSO/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 200°F (-29 to 93°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 170°F (-17.8 to 76.7°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1000 psi (68.95 bar) continuous; 3000 psi (206.8 bar) burst.
- Thermal Effects:
- ≤ ±1.5% F.S. over comp. temperature range.
- Power Requirements:
- 8 to 38 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Static Pressure Effects:
- On Zero: ≤ ±0.25% FSO per 1000 psi; On Span: ≤ ±0.5% of reading per 1000 psi.
- Loop Resistance:
- 1500 Ω.
- Electrical Connections:
- Cable exit with 24" cable; optional 6-pin connector.
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" NPT female.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount in vertical position: zero shifts up to 1" ±H2O depending on orientation.
- Response Time:
- < 10 ms.
- 18 oz (510 g).
- Agency Approval:
- Extreme overpressure and stability at low ranges provides durable device for OEM and end-user applications
- High-accuracy device for low differential pressure designs requiring more precise measurements in support of application
- NIST certificate available to demonstrate high-level of performance
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|A-232||3' cable with 6-pin female mating connector.||Consult Factory||$128.00||B||Order|