Series AT2MS ATEX Approved Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter
Series MS in Flame-Proof ATEX Enclosure
The ATEX Approved SERIES AT2MS Magnesense® Differential Pressure
Transmitter is an extremely versatile transmitter for monitoring pressure and air velocity
in hazardous areas. This transmitter is loaded with features such as: field selectable English
or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of output signal and
the ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow
sensors. Along with these features, the magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional
long term performance and enables the Magnesense® transmitter to be the solution for a
myriad of pressure and flow applications. Flame-proof ATEX enclosures are available in
aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing process on the LCD.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to keep IP66 rating (IP65 with option OPV, overpressure relief valve).
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
• Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
- Monitor pressures in ducts, rooms, or total building pressures
- Filter monitoring
- Local indication of clean room pressures with process signal sent to control room
- Hazardous area pressure measurement and transmitter
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- MS-X21: 0.5 in w.c. & 0.25 in w.c.: ±1%; 0.1 in w.c.: ±2%; 100 Pa & 50 Pa: ±1%; 25 Pa: ±2%. MS-X11: 5 in w.c. & 2 in w.c.: ±1%; 1 in w.c.: ±2%; 1250 Pa & 500 Pa: ±1%; 250 Pa: ±2% (@ standard conditions).
- ±1% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 150°F (-18 to 66°C); Case: -76 to 140°F (-60 to 60°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1 psi maximum, operation; 10 psi, burst.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC (2-wire); 17 to 36 VDC or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signals:
- 4 to 20 mA (2-wire); 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V (3-wire).
- Response Time:
- Field adjustable 0.5 to 15 sec. time constant. Provides a 95% response time of 1.5 to 45 seconds.
- Zero & Span Adjustments:
- Digital push button. In safe zone only.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0 to 1250 ohm max.; Voltage output: min. load resistance 1 k ohm.
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA max. Display: 4 digit LCD.
- 4 digit LCD.
- Electrical Wiring:
- 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire: European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG. 0 to 10 V, 3-wire: European style terminal block 16 to 22 AWG.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Enclosure Rating:
- 4X IP66, IP65 with option OPV overpressure relief valve.
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7038.
- Pressure Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional). In presence of acetylene it is necessary to use SS.
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" FNPT. Cable gland not included.
- 11 lb (5 kg).
- ATEX Approved Products from Comhas with ECN:
- BVI 14ATEX0072.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C.
- ATEX housing provides all the capabilities and value of the MS2 in a flame & explosion proof enclosure
- Durable and rugged housing and high-quality components combined provides longservice life and minimized down-time
- High impact strength and high temperature rated for applications where hazardous environments exist
|EXAMPLE||AT2MS||1||1||1||LCD||A||B||1||X||T2||Series AT2MS-1-11-LCD-AB1XT2 Magnesense® Pressure Transmitter with ATEX Enclosure, positive only unit, 4-20mA, high range 1, 2, 5" w.c. & 250, 500, 1250 Pa, wall mount, Liquid Crystal Display, Aluminum housing, Blind Top Cover, Standard Plug without Overpressure Relief Valve, Stainless Steel Tag|
|SERIES||AT2MS||Magnesense® Differential Pressure Transmitter|
|Bidirectional Unit, 4-20 mA
Positive Only Unit, 4-20 mA
Bidirectional Unit, 0-10 V
Positive Only Unit, 0-10 V
Bidirectional Unit, 0-5 V
Positive Only Unit, 0-5 V
Bidirectional Unit, 0-5 V Output 0-12VDC Input
Positive Only Unit, 0-5V Output 0-12 VDC Input
|High Range 1, 2, 5" w.c. & 250, 500, 1250 Pa
Low Range 0.1, 0.25, 0.5" w.c. & 25, 50, 100 Pa
Piezo 10" w.c. & 2 kPa
Piezo 15" w.c. & 3 kPa
Piezo 25" w.c. & 5 kPa
|DISPLAY||LCD||Liquid Crystal Display|
|Glass Top Cover|
|1/8" npt female brass pressure port
1/8" npt female stainless steel port
|Standard without Overpressure Relief Valve
Overpressure Relief Valve material same as ports
|TAG||T2||Stainless Steel Tag|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.