Series WWDP Differential Pressure Transmitter
Selectable Ranges of Uni-Directional or Bi-Directional, Selectable Outputs
The SERIES WWDP Wet-to-Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter offers everything in one package by having 30 field selectable variations in just 3 models. The WWDP provides field selectable unidirectional and bidirectional pressure ranges, configurable 0-5, 1-5, 0-10 VDC, and 4 to 20 mA output. It also provides an auto-zero capability. The field selectable port swap feature eliminates costly replumbing if the unit is improperly installed or if the transmitter is simply replaced. An optional LCD display is available for on-sight indication of line and differential pressure. The all cast aluminum housing is rated NEMA 4 (IP66). These features make the WWDP transmitter an ideal instrument for measuring the flow of various liquids and gases, pressure drop across filters, measurement of liquid level or pressurized vessels, and for use in energy management and process control systems.
- Monitor differential pressure of a chiller
- Filter monitoring
- Liquid level
- Pressure vessels
- Process control
- Energy management
Models & Ordering
- Gases or liquids compatible with 17-4 PH stainless steel.
- All pressure ranges have ±1% full scale accuracy except the lowest selectable range of each unit is ±2% full scale.
- ±0.5% per year.
- Temperature Limits:
- Compensated temperature range: 32 to 130°F (0 to 54°C); Operating temperature range: -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Max working pressure: WWDP-1: 50 psi; WWDP-2: 100 psi; WWDP-3: 250 psi; Proof pressure: 2.2X of full scale; Burst pressure: 40X of full scale.
- Thermal Effect:
- 2% FS/100°F (50°C) includes zero and span.
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 30 VDC/18 to 28 VAC (Reverse Excitation Protected). NOTE: 4 to 20 mA output cannot be powered with AC voltage.
- Output Signal:
- Selectable 0 to 5, 0 to 10 and 1 tp 5 VDC; 4 to 20 mA.
- Zero & Span:
- Digital "re" zero button (should be used when changing ranges). Span can be adjusted by changing between field selectable ranges.
- Response Time:
- 1 to 5 sec (selectable).
- Loop Resistance:
- 1000 Ω.
- Current Consumption:
- VDC power: 0 to 5, 1 to 5 VDC output 4 mA (typ); 0 to 10 VDC output 5 mA (typ); 4 to 20 mA output 20 mA max. Current consumption will equal the transmitter output in current mode. VAC power: 0 to 5, 1 to 5, 0 to 10 VDC output 40 mA (typ).
- Electrical Connections:
- 1/2" conduit.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT internal.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4 (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertical; mount the pressure ports down (keeps debris from building up inside the pressure port).
- 1.5 lb (680.4 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Versatile device for liquid or gas supports designs requiring more precise measurements in support of application
- Field selectable port swap eliminates costly re-plumbing if unit is re-installed or replaced
- Uni-directional and bi-directional pressure selection with configurable output provides a single device that can meet broad application needs without having to specify multiple devices
- Optional LCD display provides local status to identify operational conditions
- NEMA 4 rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.