Digital portable indicators for the difference between two pressures. They can also be used for single pressure. Dwyer's digital manometers are versatile, handheld, and battery operated manometers. Manometers are useful in a wide variety of applications. Some units are constructed of an extruded aluminum case for exceptional durability.
- Series 475
- Ranges from 1" w.c. to 150 psid, ±0.5% Accuracy
Intrinsically Safe Handheld Digital Manometer measures air and natural gases. Applications include field calibration of other instruments, monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems.
- Series HM28
- High Accuracy (0.2%, 0.1% or 0.05%), Differential, Gage or Absolute
Handheld Digital Manometer is designed to measure a wide range of pressures to a high accuracy. Applications include calibration facilities and laboratories.
- Series 476A & 478A
- Single & Dual Pressure Measurement, Electronic Zeroing, ±1.5% Accuracy
Digital Manometer can be used to measure low pressure. Constructed of extruded aluminum case.
- Series HM35
- Up to 0.05% Accuracy, Graphical Display, Data Logging Capability
Precision Digital Pressure Manometer is designed to measure and log pressure measurements. Ideal for laboratories and calibration facilities.
- Series WDPM
- Wireless, Measures Differential Pressure, Air Velocity, & Flow
Differential Pressure Modules transmits to Model UHH2 to view pressure drop across filters and velocity pressures. The module mounts in the holder on the back of the handheld, or in an optional mounting bracket.
- Series 477AV
- Measures Pressure, Flow and Velocity; ±0.5% Accuracy
Handheld Digital Manometer are available with pressure, flow, and velocity measurements. Applications include duct static pressure and air flow monitoring.
- Series 490A
- Liquid & Gas Pressure Measurement, ±0.5% FS Accuracy
Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometer is a versatile, handheld, battery operated manometer. Applications include chiller to coils for freeze protection and hydronic valve balancing.