Gages - Dial
Dial indicators for single pressure. Dial gages have innovative designs and some products are meant for low pressure while others have multiple ranges or are a combination instrument. The high-precision, milled-teeth movements and pinion and bearing surface, provide the user with top of the line low pressure instruments.
- Series 7000 Spirahelic®
- Panel Mount, 4-1/2" & 8-1/2" Dials, ASME Grades 2A & 3A
Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gage have applications in systems with high cycle rates, processes with problematic pressure surges and spikes, and environments with continuous vibration or shock.
- Series SGP
- 1.6% Full Scale Accuracy, 316, 316L SS & PTFE Wetted Parts
Stainless Steel Schaeffer Gage has ranges of vacuum, compound and pressures are available. Applications include chemical, cement, fertilizer, refinery, and power.
- Series SGO
- 1.6% Full Scale Accuracy, 316L SS & PTFE Wetted Parts
Stainless Steel Schaeffer Gage has ranges in vacuum and compound. Applications include chemical, fertilizer, cement, power, pulp and paper.
- Series LPG4
- 1.5% Full Scale Accuracy in a 2.5" Gage
2.5" Low Pressure Gage has an innovative design that has high-precision. Applications include air flow indication and liquid level.
- Series SGX & SGF
- Brass or 316 SS Wetted Parts
Stainless Steel Low Pressure Gage has a zero adjustment screw on the dial. Applications include pneumatic, liquid level, and draft measurement.
- Series 7000B
- 4-1/2" Turret Mount Gage, ASME Grades A & 2A
Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gage relies on a bourdon tube in order to be dependable. Applications include systems with high cycle rates and environmental with continuous vibration shock.
- Series LPG3
- 1% Full Scale Accuracy in a 2-1/2" Gage
Low Pressure Gage are designed to be sensitive and meant for low pressures of gases and liquids. Ideal for air flow indicators, liquid level indicators and draft gages.
- Series TRI
- Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
Tridicator Gage is a combination of a pressure gage and a thermometer into one. Measured in psi and kPa as well as Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Series SGC2
- Spiral Tube Pressure Gage
Compact Size, 1" Dial is an economical solution for monitoring high pressure applications. These products are housed in a rugged case.
- Series SG1
- 2.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS or Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
1.5" Industrial Pressure Gage is used in applications that need to be resistant to corrosion. Economical choice where corrosion and vibration are a concern.
- Series SG3
- 2.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
1.5" Industrial Pressure Gage cover a wide variety of ranges from full vacuum to 300 psi. Can withstand up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Series SGY
- 1.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS or Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
2.5" Industrial Pressure Gage employs an easy-open breather plug on top. Plug easily pops open and does not need to be entirely removed.
- Series SGZ
- 1.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
2.5" Industrial Pressure Gage has an excellent chemical compatibility and is able to relieve any built up internal pressure by having a breather plug on top.
- Series UGI
- 1.5" Dials with Back Connection; Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
Utility Gage has a center back mounting and compact size makes this gage the perfect choice for pneumatic air regulators.
- Series UGK
- 1.5% FS Accuracy, Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
2.5" Utility Pressure Gage is economical and have applications in air regulators and pneumatic systems. A wide variety of ranges are available in this economical gage in either bottom or back connection configurations.
- Series UGJ
- 2" Dials with Dual PSI/Bar x 100 kPa Scales
Utility Gage has a wide offering of ranges which are available from full vacuum to 300 psi. Applications include air regulators and pneumatic systems.
- Series TRI2
- Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
Tridicator Gage comes in three different connection options including lower mount, center back mount, and center back mount with extension shank. This product is a combination of a pressure gage and a thermometer.
- Series 765
- ±0.5% Accuracy, Safety Blow-Out Back
Process Gage with Dampened Movement minimizes vibration without liquid filling. Designed with a Phenolic safety-case, solid front with a blow-out back.
- Series SG5
- Large, Easy-to-Read Dial, Internal Surge Suppressor
Contractor Gage has a large dial and compact design. Gages are lightweight and slim-which are easy to transport. Applications include contractor and industrial applications.