Series 7000B Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gage
4-1/2" Turret Mount Gage, ASME Grades A & 2A
SERIES 7000B Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gages with turret mount housings feature a triple coil spiral/helical wound Bourdon tube to provide dependable service. Bourdon tube design eliminates gears, springs, linkages and complex movements which can wear and cause inaccuracy or early failure. Series 7000B gages come standard with a dual-size 1/2" male NPT and 1/4" female NPT process connection.
- Systems with high cycle rates
- Process with problematic pressure surges and spikes
- Environmental with continuous vibration shock
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Grade A accuracy: Inconel® X-750 alloy Bourdon
tube, nickel plated brass connection block.
Grade 2A accuracy: Inconel® X-750 alloy Bourdon tube, type 316L SS connection block.
- Black polycarbonate case and clear acrylic cover.
- Grade A (2%-1%-2%); Grade 2A (0.5% F.S.).
- Pressure Limit:
- 150% of full scale. Gage will maintain its specifications for overpressures up to 150% maximum range. Normal operation should be between 25% and 75% of full scale.
- Temperature Limits:
- -65 to 180°F (-53.9 to 82.2°C).
- 4-1/2" (114.3 mm) dial face - Design conforms to ASME B40.1.
- Process Connections:
- Dual size 1/2" male NPT x 1/4" female NPT, bottom connections.
- 18.2 oz (516 g).
- Direct drive design with single moving part maximizes lifespan and accuracy without the need to recalibrate
- Elastic Bourdon tube resists overpressure and returns to original setting
- Blowout hole prevents early failure from high overpressure conditions
- Single element sensing means total lower cost of ownership because of long service life and lower cost to maintain
- Can the Spirahelic® gage be mounted in the horizontal position?
- Yes, all that is required is calibration in the horizontal position during assembly. Lead-time would be 2 weeks.
- Pressure Gauge 7112B-GC100 Is this gauge suitable for use with hydraulic fluid? Is there any risk of chemical reaction to internal parts?
- The 7000B Series Spirahelic gage is compatible with hydraulic fluid.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.