Series 7000 Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gage
Panel Mount, 4-1/2" & 8-1/2" Dials, ASME Grades 2A & 3A
The SERIES 7000 Spirahelic® Pressure Gages employ a unique triple
helix Bourdon tube for precision measurement of compatible gases and liquids.
The direct drive design reduces friction and mass, resulting in exceptionally
good responsiveness, repeatability and accuracy. Because there are no
gears, springs, linkages or other complicated mechanisms, wear is practically
eliminated. The Series 7000 has solid brass or 316 stainless steel connection
block features convenient dual 1/4" female NPT ports-one each on back and
bottom. Block also includes integral filter plug to keep dirt out. Safety is assured
with solid front case design and rear blowout hole. Gages fit ASME standard
panel cutouts, 4.94" (125 mm) -7100; 6.5" (165.1 mm) -7300. The Series 7000B
Spirahelic® Direct Drive Pressure Gages comes with turret mount housings
and standard with a dual-size 1/2" male NPT and 1/4" female NPT process
- Systems with high cycle rates
- Processes with problematic pressure surges and spikes
- Environments with continuous vibration or shock
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Inconel® X-750 alloy Bourdon tube, type 316L SS connection block.
- Black polycarbonate case and clear acrylic cover.
- Grade 2A (0.5% FS).
- Pressure Limit:
- 150% of full scale. Gage will maintain its specifications for overpressures up to 150% maximum range. Normal operation should be between 25% and 75% of full scale.
- Temperature Limits:
- -65 to 180°F (-53.9 to 82.2°C).
- 4-1/2" dial face (114.3 mm), 8-1/2" dial face (215.9 mm) - Design conforms to ASME B40.1.
- Process Connections:
- Two 1/4" female NPT field selectable back or bottom connection.
- 4-1/2" dial face: 16.3 oz (462.1 g); 8-1/2" dial face: 27.3 oz (773.9 g).
- Standard Accessory:
- One 1/4" male NPT stainless steel plug.
- Direct drive design with single moving part maximizes lifespan and accuracy without the need to recalibrate
- Elastic Bourdon tube resists overpressure and returns to original setting
- Blowout hole prevents early failure from high overpressure conditions
- Single element sensing means total lower cost of ownership because of long service life and lower cost to maintain
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-341||Brass adapter, 1/4" male NPT to G 1/2 A (per ISO 228/1) parallel thread 2-1/2" length.||1-2 Weeks||$28.25||Order|
- Can the Spirahelic® gage be mounted in the horizontal position?
- Yes, all that is required is calibration in the horizontal position during assembly. Lead-time would be 2 weeks.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.