Series LPG4 2.5" Low Pressure Gage
1.5% Full Scale Accuracy in a 2.5" Gage
Our SERIES LPG4 gages offer top of the line performance and accuracy for pressure and vacuum applications up to and including 160 in w.c. The LPG4 is constructed from a single beryllium-copper diaphragm affixed to a precision-machined brass plate. This innovative design, together with a high-precision, milled-teeth brass movement and nickel-silver pinion and bearing surface, provide the user with a top of the line low pressure instrument.
- Air flow indication
- Liquid level
- Draft measurement
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass and beryllium copper.
- Drawn steel, black finish.
- Polycarbonate (removable).
- ±1.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- 100% of range scale.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -40 to 160°F (-40 to 70°C); Ambient: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- 2.5" (63 mm)
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 3 (IP54).
- 7.3 oz (0.21 kg).
- Low pressure gage provides a selection to meet specific applications
- Specified with high ambient and process temperature ratings mean more robust uses and longer service-life
- High accuracy gage for applications requiring more precise measurement is a concern
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.