Series LPG5 2.5" Low Pressure Gage
3-2-3% Full Scale Accuracy in a 2.5" Gage
The SERIES LPG5 Low Pressure Gages offer top of the line performance
for pressure applications from 10 in. w.c. to 10 psi. The LPG5 gages possess
dual scales with 3-2-3% full-scale accuracy on a 2.5" dial. Units are made with a
chrome plated steel housing and brass wetted parts. Units can withstand
temperatures of -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C). This series is meant for the
measurement of low pressures of gases and liquids and is ideal for air flow
indication, liquid level and draft measurement. Series LPG5 gages are available
with either a bottom or back connection option.
- Air flow indication
- Liquid level
- Draft measurement
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connection, bronze tube.
- Chrome plated steel.
- ± 3-2-3% FS.
- Pressure Limits:
- Full scale range.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 2.5" (63 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 8 oz (227g).
- Chrome plated steel housing and brass wetted parts resist ambient for longer service life in harsh environments
- Low pressure gage provides a selection to meet specific applications
- Specified with high ambient and process temperature ratings mean more robust uses and longer service-life
- Good accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement and where vibration is a concern
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.