Series SG1 1.5" Industrial Pressure Gage
2.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS or Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
The SERIES SG1 Gages are perfect for applications where resistance to corrosion is
necessary. The stainless steel case and ring offer excellent protection from harsh processes.
The SG1 gages are an economical choice where ambient corrosion and vibration are a
concern. Gages are suitable for all fluids that are compatible with brass and bronze, and are
available with bottom or back connections.
- Vacuums in pneumatic conveying lines
- Positive pressure in compressed air headers
- Corrosive ambient environments
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connector, bronze tube.
- 304 SS.
- ±2.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- FS range.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 1.5" (40 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" NPT.
- 2.2 oz (63 g) bottom, 2.3 oz (65 g) back.
- Stainless steel housing to resist ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- Good accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement and where vibration is a concern
- Back or bottom mounting and compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-445B||U-Bracket Mounting Kit for 1.5" Gage||Next Day||$2.50||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.