Series SG3 1.5" Industrial Pressure Gage
2.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
The SERIES SG3 Gages have dual psi and bar (x100 kPa) scales with ±2.5% full-scale
accuracy. The Series SG3 gages are designed with 304 SS housings and 316 SS wetted
parts for excellent chemical compatibility. These gages cover a wide variety of ranges from
full vacuum to 300 psi. Units can withstand ambient temperatures up to 140°F (60°C).
Bottom or back 1/8" NPT connection options available.
- Vacuums in pneumatic conveying lines
- Positive pressure in compressed air headers
- Corrosive ambient environments
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 L SS tube, 316 SS connector.
- 304 SS.
- 2.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- FS range.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 1.5" (40 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" male NPT.
- 2.4 oz (70 g) bottom, 2.5 oz (72 g) back.
- Stainless steel housing to resist ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- Good accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement and where vibration is a concern
- Back or bottom mounting and compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-445B||U-Bracket Mounting Kit for 1.5" Gage||Same Day||$2.50||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.