Series SG5 Contractor Gage
Large, Easy-to-Read Dial, Internal Surge Suppressor
The SERIES SG5 Contractor Gages are ideally manufactured for
contractors because of their large dial and compact design. Since the gages are
lightweight and slim, they are easy to transport. The large 4.5" scale makes
them simple to read. The Series SG5 gages possess psi scales with 1% full-scale
accuracy. The gages are made with a stainless steel housing and brass wetted
parts. Units can withstand temperatures of -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C). These
qualities make the SG5 series perfect for contractors and industrial applications.
A wide offering of ranges are available from full vacuum to 300 psi.
- Contractor applications
- Industrial applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connection, bronze tube.
- 304 SS.
- ±1% FS.
- Pressure Limits:
- Full scale range.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 4.5" (115 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 10.4 oz (295 g).
- Stainless steel housing resists ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- High accuracy gage for applications requiring more precise measurement
- Lightweight and slim, yet large easy to read gage make them easy to carry and read
- Specified with high ambient temperature rating means more robust uses and longer service-life
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.