Series SGZ 2.5" Industrial Pressure Gage
1.5% FS Accuracy, 316 SS Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
The SERIES SGZ Gages have dual psi and bar (x100 kPa) scales with ±1.5% full-scale
accuracy. The Series SGZ gages are designed with 304 SS housings and 316 SS wetted
parts for excellent chemical compatibility. These gages cover a wide variety of ranges in
either bottom or back connection configurations. Series SGZ gages employ an easy-open
breather plug on top, which allows liquid filled units to breathe, relieving any built up
internal pressures. Plug easily pops open and does not need to be entirely removed or cut
like a typical gages' rubber plug grommet.
- Vacuums in pneumatic conveying lines
- Positive pressure in compressed air headers
- Corrosive ambient environments
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 L SS Tube, 316 SS connector.
- 304 SS.
- ±1.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- FS range.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 2.5" (63 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 4.9 oz (141 g) bottom, 5.8 oz (164 g) back. Add 3.7 oz (104 g) for glycerin fill.
- Stainless steel housing and wetted parts to resist ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- Higher accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement and where vibration is a concern
- Optional sliding pointer clearly mark to make visible critical ranges and high and low points
- Liquid fillable gage with easy open breather plug provides smoother damped movement of pointer
- Back or bottom mounting and compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-445D||U-bracket mounting kit for 2.5" gage.||Same Day||$3.00||Order|
|A-499R||Red Sliding Color Pointer||Same Day||$0.25||Order|
|A-499Y||Yellow Sliding Color Pointer||Same Day||$0.25||Order|
|A-499G||Green Sliding Color Pointer||Same Day||$0.25||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.