Series TRI Tridicator Gage
Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
The Series TRI combines the value of an individual pressure gage and thermometer in one instrument. These tridicators simplify installation which reduces time and saves money. The movable dial with blue pressure markings and red temperature markings make the instrument easy to read. Pressure is indicated in both psi and kPa, while temperature is measured in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Series TRI comes in three different connection options including lower mount, center back mount, and center back mount with extension shank.
- Boiler Monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connection and phosphor bronze Bourdon tube.
- Drawn Steel, black finish.
- Pressure ±3-2-3%; Temperature ±1 scale division.
- Temperature Range:
- All models: 80 to 290°F (30 to 140°C).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -40 to 250°F (-40 to 120°C); Process: 80 to 290°F (30 to 140°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Full scale range.
- 3" (76 mm)
- Process Connections:
- 1/2" male NPT back or bottom, 1/4" male NPT back connection.
- 12.3 oz (348.7 g).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.