Series TRI2 Tridicator Gage
Combination Pressure/Temperature Gage
The Series TRI2 combines the value of an individual pressure gage and thermometer in
one instrument. These tridicators simplify installation which reduces time and saves
money. The moveable dial with blue pressure markings and red temperature markings
make the instrument easy to read. Pressure is indicated in both psi and kPa, while
temperature is measured in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Series TRI2 comes in three
different connection options including lower mount, center back mount, and center back
mount with extension shank.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connection and phosphor bronze Bourdon tube.
- Drawn steel, black finish.
- Pressure ±3-2-3%; Temperature ±1 scale division.
- Temperature Range:
- All models: 80 to 290°F (30 to 140°C).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -40 to 250°F (-40 to 120°C);
Process: 80 to 290°F (30 to 140°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- FS range.
- 3" (76 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 1/2" male NPT back or bottom, 1/4" male NPT back connection.
- 12.35 oz (350 g) center back mount and lower mount;
14.11 oz (400 g) center back mount with extension shank.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$99.00||Order|
|NISTCAL-TG||NIST traceable temperature calibration certificate.||Less Than 1 Week||$100.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.