Series UGI Utility Gage
1.5" Dials with Back Connection; Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
The SERIES UGI Utility Gages possess dual psi and bar (x100 kPa) scales with ±2.5%
accuracy. The UGI gages are designed with black steel housings. Wetted parts include a
brass socket and phosphor bronze tube. A wide offering of ranges are available from full
vacuum to 300 psi. The center back mounting and compact size makes this gage the perfect
choice for pneumatic air regulators.
- Air regulators
- Pneumatic systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connector, phosphor bronze tube.
- Black painted steel.
- ±2.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- FS range.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 1.5" (40 mm).
- Process Connection:
- 1/8" male NPT center back.
- 2.1 oz (59 g).
- Dual scale provides reading in easily recognizable units
- Good accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications
- Compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
- Higher accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement
- Back or bottom mounting and compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.