Series UGJ Utility Gage
2" Dials with Dual PSI/Bar x 100 kPa Scales
The SERIES UGJ Utility Gages possess dual psi and bar (x100 kPa) scales with 2.5%
accuracy. The 2" UGJ gages are designed with black steel housings. Wetted parts include
a brass socket and phosphor bronze tube. A wide offering of ranges are available from full
vacuum to 300 psi.
- Air regulators
- Pneumatic systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connection, phosphor bronze tube.
- Black painted steel.
- ±2.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- FS range.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 2" (50 mm).
- Process Connection:
- 1/8" NPT.
- 3.8 oz (108 g).
- Dual scale provides reading in easily recognizable units
- Good accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications
- Compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
- Higher accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement
- Back or bottom mounting and compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.