Series UGK 2.5" Utility Pressure Gage
1.5% FS Accuracy, Brass Wetted Parts, Dual PSI/Bar x100 kPa Scales
The SERIES UGK Gages have dual psi and bar (x100 kPa) scales with ±1.5% accuracy.
The Series UGK gages are designed with brass and phosphor bronze wetted parts, and can
withstand ambient temperatures up to 140°F (60°C). A wide variety of ranges are available
in this economical gage in either bottom or back connection configurations.
- Air regulators
- Pneumatic systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass connector, phosphor bronze tube.
- Black painted steel.
- ±1.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- FS value.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 2.5" (63 mm).
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 5.1 oz (145 g) bottom, 5.5 oz (155 g) back.
- Dual scale provides reading in easily recognizable units
- Good accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications
- Compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
- Higher accuracy gage for value-sensitive applications requiring more precise measurement
- Back or bottom mounting and compact size provides for mounting with dimensional limitations
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.