Series DSGT Digital Indicating Transmitter
±0.25% Full Scale Accuracy, Optional Switch Outputs
SERIES DSGT Digital Indicating Transmitter is a versatile multi-function process gage that features an excellent 0.25% full scale accuracy. This all-in-one digital gage package is designed to reduce installation costs, instrument cost, and save space where an application requires a gage, transmitter, and switches. The Series DSGT gage comes standards with a loop-powered 4-20 mA transmitter output and is offered with one or two optional SPDT switches.
The Series DSGT gage is housed in a durable fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic case that is designed to meet NEMA 4 (IP65) requirements. The gage features a menu-driven display for easy customization. User selectable features include 12 engineering units of measure, password protected calibration and disable functions, as well as an adjustable bar graph and update/dampening rates.
Models & Ordering
- GAGE SPECIFICATIONS
- Compatible, non-combustible liquids & gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- 17 to 4 stainless steel sensor, 316 SS socket.
- Housing Materials:
- Fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic case.
- 0.25% FS (includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability).
- Pressure Limit:
- 2 x FS range.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" male NPT.
- 5 digit (0.88" high).
- TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 36 VDC (loop powered).
- Memory Back Up Supply:
- (2) C alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Response Time:
- 100 ms.
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 140ºF (-10 to 60ºC).
- Thermal Effects:
- 0.04% FS/°F.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3 ft flying leads.
- Loop Resistance:
- DC; 0 to 1090 Ω max.
- Set Point Adjustments:
- Adjustable through menu selections.
- 1.45 lb (.66 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- All-in-one digital gage package is designed to reduce installation costs, instrument cost, and save space where an application requires a gage, transmitter, and switches
- Durable fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic case to meet NEMA 4 (IP56) requirements supports use in harsh environments
- Password protected calibration and disable functions helps to insure no errors by untrained personnel
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.