Series A2 Subminiature Pressure Switch
Designed for OEM applications, the SERIES A2 is economical and is equipped with high proof pressure capabilities for demanding applications. The A2 is available with either spade terminals or flying leads (submersible). Switches with spade terminals can be easily adjusted in the field.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Polymide film and brass.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 250°F (-40 to 121°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 500 psi (34 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:
- IP68 (Submersible models only).
- ±5% of highest set point.
- Switch Type:
- SPST, 100 VA, 42 V
- Electrical Connection:
- 1/4" (6.3 mm) spade terminals or flying leads.
- Process Connection:
- 1/8" male NPT.
- 0.14 lb (0.06 kg).
- 1-2 psi (0.07-0.14 bar).
- Agency Approval:
- High-proof pressure means capable to meet application demands
- Easy to adjust switches means shorter install and service times
|EXAMPLE||A2||5||4||0||1||2||Series A2-54012 Subminiature Pressure Switch, range 2-25 psi, 1/4" npt male process connection, SPST normally open circuit, spade terminal|
|SERIES||A2||Subminiature Pressure Switch|
|1/4" npt male
1/8" npt male
|SPST normally open
SPST normally closed
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.