Series A6 Durable Pressure Switch
Designed for Extended Duty, Simple and Reliable
Series A6 Durable Pressure Switches have been specifically designed to stand up
to extended duty applications. These switches are constructed with a polyimide film
diaphragm and are compatible with a variety of fluids. For ease of installation, the
switches come with a 1/4" male NPT process connection and can be mounted in any
orientation. The Series A6 pressure switches are compact and have great set-point
integrity, and feature simple, easy set-point field adjustment.
- Process equipment
- Process applications
Models & Ordering
- Air, motor oils, transmission oils, jet fuels, and similar hydrocarbon media. (Not for water use).
- Wetted Materials:
- Base: 304 SS, Diaphragm: polyimide film.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 248°F (-40 to 120°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Operating Pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar) for 0.5-24 psi set point ranges, 250 psi (17.2 bar) for 25-150 psi set-point ranges. Proof Pressure: 500 psi (34.5 bar). Burst Pressure: 750 psi (51.7 bar) for 0.5-24 psi set point ranges, 1250 psi (86.2 bar) for 25-150 psi set point ranges.
- Enclosure Rating:
- General purpose or with cover: IP65 - Weatherproof.
- ±10% of set point.
- Switch Type:
- 1 SPST NO, 1 SPST NC. NO and NC switch independent from each other.
- Electrical Ratings:
- Resistive: 15 A @ 6 VDC, 8 A @ 12 VDC, 4 A @ 24 VDC; Inductive: 1 A @ 120 VAC, 0.5 A @ 240 VAC.
- Electrical Connections:
- #8-32 screw terminals.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Switch can be installed in any position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- 0.13 lb (0.06 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- High switch cycle means long life for extended duty applications
- Mounting in any position and feature simple makes a reliable switching for equipment and OEM applications
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-439||Weatherproof IP65 cover.||Same Day||$2.00||Order|
|A-440||Weatherproof IP65 cover with fly-wire holes.||Same Day||$2.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.