Series A7 Mini Pressure Switch
Designed for OEM’s, High Current Capacity
Series A7 Mini Pressure Switches have been designed for high current applications. These switches are small and inexpensive, making them ideal for OEM use. The Series A7 switches utilize a high-quality snap-action switch, which is diaphragm actuated. They have a silicone diaphragm and nylon housing. The A7 switches are compact and lightweight which adds to the ease of installation. The set point must be factory set, but a broad operating range makes them great for a variety of applications.
- Models are built to your specification.
- Set point is factory preset and is not field adjustable.
- Minimum quantity order is 100.
Models & Ordering
- Non-hazardous gas or liquid.
- Wetted Materials:
- Silicone and nylon.
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 50 psig (3.45 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:
- General purpose.
- ±10% of set point.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Switch can be installed in any position.
- 0.04 lb (0.02 kg).
- 0.6 to 0.8" w.c. (1.5 to 2 mbar).
|EXAMPLE||A7||1||0||1||1||10.00||Series A7-1011-10.00 Mini Pressure Switch, SPDT, 0.1A @ 125/250 VAC, 4.88 mm male Q.C. tabs electrical connection, 4 mm tube OD push on (side) process connection, set point at 10.00 psi.|
|SERIES||A7||Mini Pressure Switch|
|0.1 A @ 125/250 VAC (Gold Contacts, PCB Mounting)
0.1 A @ 125/250 VAC (Gold Contacts)
3 A @ 125/250 VAC
5 A @ 125/250 VAC
16 A @ 125/250 VAC
22 A @ 125/250 VAC
|4.88 mm Male Q.C. Tabs
6.35 mm Male Q.C. Tabs
|4 mm Tube OD Push On (Side)
1/8" Male NPT (Bottom)
1/4" Male NPT & 4 mm OD Push On (Bottom)
|SET POINT||00.00||Between 00.25 and 15.00 psi*|
Set points lower than 0.70 psi are only available with electrical rating codes 1, 2 or 3.
- For which pressure switch applications are gold contacts recommended?
- For "dry circuit" applications where little or no current is flowing in the circuit to help burn off contact dirt and oxidation. Switches used with solid state circuits often fall in this category.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.