Series EDA Electronic Pressure Controller
2 Switches, Indicating Gage, and Transmitter in One Package
SERIES EDA Electronic Pressure Control is an extremely versatile compact package that can replace a separate gage, two switches, and a transmitter in a system saving money, installation time, and panel space. The EDA incorporates two SPDT relays that have the on and off points fully adjustable over the range for control or alarm use. Front face has LED indicators for switch status and a large backlight two-line display showing process value and indication units. Programming is easy with simple menu structure, two-line display, and external programming buttons. Weatherproof housing is ideal for a wide variety of applications with panel mount, flush mount, or pipe mount ability. Features include zero set, adjustable dampening, menu lock out, peak and valley indication, removable terminal blocks, adjustable time delay, and scalable transmitter output.
- Process control
- Compressor control
- Filter status
- Duct or building static pressure
- Damper and fan control
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316L SS.
- ±1% of FS including linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability (indicator and transmitter).
- < ±2% of FS per year.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1.5 x range.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: 20 to 140°F (-6.6 to 60°C); Process: 0 to 176°F (-18 to 80°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.05% of F.S./°F.
- 4-digit backlit LCD (Digits: 0.60"H x 0.33"W).
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 30 VDC/AC.
- Power Consumption:
- 2.5 watts.
- Electrical Connections:
- Removable terminal blocks with two 1/2" female NPT conduit connections.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Meets NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Warm Up Time:
- <10 seconds.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position.
- 1.18 lbs (535 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, UL.
- SWITCH SPECIFICATIONS:
- Switch Type:
- 2 SPDT relays.
- Electrical Rating:
- 5 A @ 120/240VAC, 1 A @ 30 VDC.
- ±1% of FS (switching only).
- Set Points:
- Adjustable 0-100% of FS.
- Switch Indication:
- External LED for each relay on the front panel.
- Switch Reset:
- Manual or Automatic.
- TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA, 1-6 VDC, 1-5 VDC, 0-5 VDC, or 0-10 VDC (direct or reverse output selection).
- Minimum Excitation:
- 14 VDC.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Menu scalable within the range.
- Display Units: psi, kg/cm², bar, in Hg, ft w.c., kPa, MPa, %FS, in w.c., mbar, cm w.c., mm Hg, or oz/in² (choices depend on range).
- Test Mode: Simulates input over the range without pressuring to easily test switches and transmitter output feature.
- Fail-safe: For sensor failure, over pressure, high temperature limit, low temperature limit, or keypad short. User chooses if relay is de-energized, energized, or no action. With transmitter option, user chooses an output of 3.6 mA 22 mA, or no action.
- Alternation: Selectable alternation of set points between the relays for even wear on duplex pump applications.
- Versatile Compact Package: Can replace a separate gage, two switches, and a transmitter in a system saving, money, installation time, and panel space.
- Fully Programmable: To meet simple or complex application needs.
- Weatherproof Housing: Ideal for a wide variety of applications with panel mount, flush mount, or pipe mount ability.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-590||1/2" conduit plug, watertight.||1-2 Weeks||$25.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||EDA||W||N1||E1||02||T0||NIST||Series EDAW-N1E1-02T0-NIST Electronic Pressure Controller, weatherproof housing, 1/4" male NPT process connection, (2) 1/2" conduit connections, range 0-20 psig, with NIST certificate.|
|SERIES||EDA||Electronic Pressure Controller|
|PROCESS CONNECTION||N1||1/4" Male NPT|
|CONDUIT CONNECTION||E1||Two 1/2" NPT|
4 to 20 mA
1 to 5 VDC
0 to 5 VDC
1 to 6 VDC
0 to 10 VDC
|Aluminum Adhesive Tag
1/2 NPSM Conduit Plug
- A customer would like to get switching capability, local pressure indication, and a 4-20 mA output signal all in one device. Do we have a product to offer them?
- Yes. The DH, DHII or DH3 possess high/low set points, digital gage display and 4-20 mA full scale output signal for air and compatible gas. The EDA, DPG-200, DPT and the MDPC possess high/low set points, digital gage display and 4-20 mA full scale output signal for compatible fluids.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.